- Download driving directions
- Download airport pick-up schedule
- Download shuttle assignments for transport to White Oak on Monday morning
- Download room assignments
- Note that rooms do not lock. If you have valuables that you are not comfortable leaving in an unlocked room, you may give them to Juliet or Steve for safe keeping during our stay at White Oak, and they will be returned to you on Friday.
- Breakfast is served from 7:30-8:30. Lunch is served from 12:30-13:30. Dinner is served from 19:00-20:00. Meals will be served in the Gilman Hall café.
- Workshop sessions will be held in the Dance Studio. Meals and social events will be held in Gilman Hall, which is open until midnight.
- On Monday evening, complimentary cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will be served from 18:00-18:30 in the Gilman Hall Bar.
- Drinks are available at the Gilman Hall Bar until 23:00. We have requested individual tabs. Bar prices are as follows (tax not included):
- $4 for canned beer
- $6 for draft beer
- $8 for craft draft beer
- $10 for mixed drinks
- $8 for wine (per glass)
- $32 for wine (per bottle)
- $2 for soda/water
- Reservations have been made for all participants at the DoubleTree Jacksonville Airport. After collecting your luggage and notifying the hotel of your arrival, follow the signs for ground transportation, then proceed to Pole 6 for pick-up.
- See the pick-up schedule for details of shuttle timing.
- If your flight arrives early or is delayed, you should call the hotel at +1-904-741-1997 to let them know the updated schedule. If you don’t have a US-based mobile phone, you can have the airport information desk call the hotel for you.
- Those of you arriving early are encouraged to meet in the hotel lobby at 6pm on Saturday for an informal group dinner.
- African participants arriving early will receive meal vouchers for the hotel restaurant upon check-in.
- The first official session will be held at 16:00 in the Ball Room, on the 1st floor of the DoubleTree.
- All DAIDD participants are expected to engage fully in the clinic program. This includes attending all DAIDD sessions.
- Please be aware that participants come from a wide variety of backgrounds and cultures. This diversity adds greatly to the DAIDD experience, and all participants should strive to create a welcoming, respectful learning environment.
- Laptop use will not be allowed in the lecture hall during lectures or discussions.