Research Plan Instructions
See the step-by-step guide for creating a model world (Step 6). The final version of your diagram should include both your research question and a key / legend that defines all symbols.
Your model description should fully describe your model world, including all processes, how they connect compartments, and the parameters that define rates of flow. An example model description for the rabies example can be found here.
DAIDD Research Plan
DAIDD Research Plan Outline
- Research Question
- Primary outcome of interest
- Model Diagram and Description
- Placement on model taxonomy, with justification
- Approach to analysis and interpretation
- Parameters that you will vary, how they will be varied, and how you will compare and interpret the output
- Structure of graphs that you plan to produce
- Assumptions you plan to make in your initial model and later relax to assess robustness of conclusions
- Resources and next steps
- Things to learn/skills to acquire
- References and other resources to seek out
Post your research plan as a PDF by 9am on Saturday morning.